Brother DCP-L2500DR Printer Driver & Scanner Windows (D1)
Brother Inc. - 36.94 MB (Freeware)
Version : (D1)
Size : 36.94 MB
License : Freeware
Languages : English / Multi Languages
Publisher : Brother Inc.
Website : https://brother.com
OS : Windows 10 (32-64bit)/8.1 (32-64bit)/8 (32-64bit)/7 (32-64bit)/Vista (32-64bit)/XP (32-64bit)
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Brother DCP-L2500DR Printer Driver & Scanner Windows
Brother DCP-L2500DR Printer Driver & Scanner Windows. Download for Windows 10 (32-64bit)/8.1 (32-64bit)/8 (32-64bit)/7 (32-64bit)/Vista (32-64bit)/XP (32-64bit). This download only includes the printer and scanner (WIA and/or TWAIN) drivers, optimized for USB or Parallel interface. Please note that the availability of these interfaces depends on the model number of your machine and the operating system you are using.
To get the most functionality out of your Brother machine, we recommend you install Full Driver & Software Package. (Not available for Windows Server.)
How to install
If you do not understand which version from Windows 7 you are using, 32 bit or 64 bit, please check by following the steps below:
- Click Start => Control Panel => System and Security => System, then check the System type.
- Instructions may vary depending on the version of Windows 7.
- Remove the CD-ROM before starting the installation system.
- You must be logged in as Administrator.
- If the User Account Control Dialog Box resembles, click Continue.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust the software from “Brother Industries, Ltd..” and click Install.
- Disconnect your Brother machine from your computer if you have already connected the interface cable.
- Build a temporary folder or directory on your hard disk drive as a location to store downloaded self-extract files, e.g., C: \brodnt
- Download the data to a temporary folder or directory.
- Once the download is complete, open the folder or directory and double-click on the downloaded file to extract it.
- Double-click “dpinstxXX.exe” in the folder created in Step 4. Please note that there is no install screen or dialog box after double-clicking. Continue to Step 6.
– If you are doing a 32-bit operating system, double-click “dpinstx86.exe”.
– If you are using a 64-bit operating system, double-click “dpinstx64.exe”.
- Connect the Brother machine to your computer.
- You need to make sure whether the original Brother driver installation is complete.
- Follow the instructions in the PDF file.